Friday, September 10, 2010

Foto Friday: Smiles

It is week #3 of my incarnation of Friday Foto and not in true ADHD fashion or anything, I'm coming up blank.  Not blank in the way that I'm at a loss for all the things that make me smile, because clearly I am not!  I'm coming up blank in having a variety of photos to share that make me smile.  Therefore, I am going to postpone this Friday's post and maybe move them to bi-weekly and start to actually use my camera more frequently!

Last night I was online chatting with someone (I may post about that later) and my son was so intrigued as I kept smiling. 

Things that make me smile (sans photos):

*  Having a busy work week (where my clients actually maintain their appointments!)
*  Small conversations (a quick hello or warm thought from a friend, family member or...)
*  Grabbing the mail out of the mailbox and finding it bill free (or has movies or a check!)
*  Pickles - I LOVE good pickles
*  Every moment that I spend with my son (that includes the good, bad and ugly!)
*  A beautiful day (great weather, cool/rainy weather and staying in bed)
*  My friends and family

The list can go on and on and on, but today, I'm just feeling thankful for so much that I don't know where to begin!  After work I will be helping one of my dearest friends, JA move.  Her road to today has been hellacious in so many ways and she is much stronger for it!  I do wish her and her family nothing but happiness and success as she will literally be closing the door (of one house) and opening another!  I'm thankful that the move isn't drastically far - although selfishly can't I wish that she was staying?

No comments: