Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bug

This morning I woke up and I feel pretty awful, well from my neck up on the left side, only. I'm really hoping the sore throat and the earache subside quickly. I had a feeling I might be coming down with something and the last thing I have time for, is to be sick.

I imagine that my latest sleeping patterns averaging about 3.5 hours of sleep for the past five nights haven't helped. Granted only two of those nights were because I was out trying to live my Rockstar life. Two others, I was thoroughly engrossed in a book, Still Life. The book needed to be returned in seven days, so being completely enthralled, I decided completing it in less than two was high priority! So last night I spent a solid twelve hours, in bed. Sweating and sleeping it out. Granted, I feel worse today, but I'm hoping that's because I'm working it out of my system! I can only hope, since beyond this weekend, I'll be terribly busy with work, Christmas and VACATION!

Fortunately for me, I purchased another one of T's Christmas gifts last night. At least that's what I'm calling it! Not that I have any idea what I'm doing and again I was in the mood to agree with just about anything, anyone was willing to sell me. Just tell me what I need, how much and DO IT! Clearly, I'll deal with any repercussions, later. So Saturday I will be homebound at the service of a technician for four hours. What better way then to enforce that I will lay low?

No comments: