Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fall Sports

I had taken a personal hiatus from blogging for a few days for two reasons: 1) to observe my overly zealous follower's viewing and 2) I didn't have time. My viewer hasn't looked at my blog in a few days, so I'm no longer feeling threatened as to what s/he's intentions may have been. I think they were just interested in following the August vacation blogs due to a personal interest. I think.

It is the full swing of fall sports. My son is playing soccer again this year, after quitting football two years ago. I'm definitely not a soccer fan, especially when the coach does anything but coach! I did coach soccer, once. That was 6 years ago though when parents didn't need to know what soccer was! It was about having fun, despite we had an awesome team that was undefeated! I know better than to try to coach these days, fearing parents far more than kids!

Despite my son giving up football, he still participates in a yearly local football event for kids 8-15. This year, he won! So we are pretty excited about that and in another month or so he will compete at the regional level to see how he does. So we need to get kicking!

No comments: