Thursday, September 4, 2008

Closure

Closure what a wonderful thing. I have yet to hear back from the GVSU auction regarding my concerns of Paradise Bay. It's been over a week, although with Labor Day I knew it could take a few extra days. I may give them a call to inquire tomorrow. I also have never heard back from the Board of Tourism in Grenada.

At this point, I'm ready for closure. I just finished blogging about the trip. Earlier this evening I picked up the pictures that I had developed and already have them in four photo albums. I'm ready to close this chapter of my vacation. I'm ready to try to focus on the positives of the trip and the good pictures. We are safe and healthy and the three of us survived our first multi-generational, international vacation. And that my friend, is a feat in and of itself!

No comments: