Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Biggest Loser Week #6

Another Tuesday weigh in - due to the office being closed in observance of President's Day.

The scale was a little faulty when I went to get on it today and after some battery adjustments, it seemed to work. I still am rather hesitant to revel in any weight loss since historically the weight returns, but this week the scales showed a loss of 3 pounds (although the recorder showed 3.2 as the scale added .2 pounds after she wrote down my weight.)

Overall, due to the weight gains over the past weeks, I am officially 2.8 pounds less than the weigh in on 1/5/09. Both my circuit workout and meal plan have kicked off, so see what upcoming weeks bring. But for now, I'm not entirely optimistic, because afterall, I'm a realist.

** On a funnier note - I won the Biggest Loser of the week. I wasn't able to get my prize, but seems rather ironic since I'm gathering I have been the consistent biggest gainer of the week until today. Baby steps...

No comments: