Friday, February 27, 2009

Bathroom Breakfast

I am not a big breakfast eater, I have to really make an effort to eat in the morning. The new diet plan is really tough having to make a veggie omelet (or scrambled eggs with veggies as it's just easier!) and oatmeal before I get to work. Maybe if I actually got out of bed before 7:15a.m. it would give me enough time to take my son to school, shower, eat, get ready and still leave for work by 8:20a.m. But honestly, laying in bed is much more inviting than getting motivated.

I have however been doing quite well with eating breakfast. This morning I had two hard boiled eggs before driving my son to school. When I came home I made oatmeal and it was cooling on the bathroom counter while I was in the shower.

If it weren't my own hair, I would be completely grossed out by my flying hairs into my breakfast while I blow dry my hair! I really must make time to eat at the kitchen table, free from hair!

No comments: