Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Purchases

Today was a day of big purchases. Personally, I had hoped to spend a lot more money than I did, but practicality and rationality decided to pay me a visit, and well their presence persevered.




I was hoping to purchase a grill. I'm tired of thinking for the last few years about buying a grill and never actually buying a grill. With the extra 15% with my credit card, I decided now was the time to get the grill. Although the Meijer I was at (the 3rd time of the day!) didn't have it and since it was now almost 9p.m. I took it as a sign that maybe I didn't need to buy a grill., today. Meijer across town confirmed they had the grill, but I just didn't want to drive back and forth across town, yet again. So I suppose I'll do a little more grill shopping rather than the impulse purchase based on 15% off. I briefly looked on Saturday while t.v. shopping and found a few that looked decent at Sam's Club and Sears.



I also decided I should invest some more into shower curtains. I really need to seek help for my shower curtain addiction. I suppose I could have a shoe or clothes fetish or collect collectibles of roosters or cows. Clearly it could be worse! With my addiction, only one shower curtain is seen at a time, the others all neatly stacked away in the closet! So I figured I would just drop $100 into shower curtains and get several, although I thought better and settled on two. One that made me think of light, happy, girly, pink, Spring, fun thoughts and another that is brooding, deep and pretty. I couldn't handle another day of the "inspirational" shower curtain so down it came and up went my Spring pink curtain!




The upcoming forecast prediction of snow on Sunday isn't going to keep me from thinking Spring!

No comments: