Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chinese Directions

I've always been one to complain about comprehending directions. I'm more of a black and white person. I say it like it is and I expect the same in return; however, seldom are life and relationships so simple. Directions are no different.

It seems like when I was young, directions were easy to understand but hard to implement with my naivete and the massive amount of pieces. I've noticed over the past decade or directions seem to make far less sense, despite my ability to comprehend them, if possible. More often than not, following pictures is the best method as following directions seldom get you to the correct end result and often leave you with extra pieces.

Maybe part of the problem with reading directions is that it appears that 99.9% of things are made in foreign countries. Therefore, the directions in english would also be foreign whereas things are lost in translation.

T received a package "Water Crystal" for his birthday from grandma. They are made in China.

Here is a prime example of deciphering directions gone bad:

1. Open to wrap to take out, soak it by few drinking, water the quantity take just drowning it as proper, calmed down to place for 10-20 minutes, treated it to deliver bulge, added 1000-1600g water again.
2. Need 10-48 hours to inflate well, filter the surplus humidity, pack to go into the transparent container that can increase its pleasant impression.
3. Join the plant nourishment liquid, can plant indoor green plant.
4. Join fragrance extract and its increases melting agent, can make gorgeous perfume bead.
5. Can also used for an other indoor decorate, inflation toy, candlestick, etc.

Regulation
Make the sunlight keep shoot not
Avoid eating its mistake
The usage of the child, should be serve as guardian by the parent.
Appearing to lose a water a dry empress can add a water to make it once more absorb water to release a water again and again. Normal usage, the term can reach to for a year above.

Anyone have any idea what Water Crystals are and what you are suppose to do with them or how you make them? So glad that the majority of things are made in foreign countries...sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my I thought the same thing as I tried to read the directions with a magnifying lens.
I did put them in water after a good night to soak the little tiny balls looked like frog EYES. What can you do with them Hmmmm. I threw them around the shower last night and watched them explode. lolol
They bounce befor they break into slime pieces.
I was looking for amusement with 13 13 13 13 13 13 13.
Love Ya
lolololol