Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Mood & Helping Abilities...

Today I am in one of those moods. I can't really describe it. I can't really put my finger on it. I went home sick yesterday from work and spent hours in bed. I got up and then plopped myself in front of the television and watched two movies, Precious and Brothers. I was completely unproductive and I'm still not feeling all that fantabulous (or is is craptastic?) today either.

And when I say one of those moods, this is what I mean:

I received an email today from someone that I'm tired of playing his games. He says he wants to see me, but can't seem to find or make the time. Whether I'm one of many or he really just is that busy, right now, I just don't care.

So when I received this brief email from him, "i miss seeing you!!! Can you help me with that?"

What did I do in my funk of a mood you ask? I responded by writing, "I'm a helper by nature...here's a picture to help you out! =)"

Anything I can do for you - since I'm feeling oh so generous and giving?

No comments: