Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not looking

I do realize that I'm not a man, but a woman. Therefore, I claim to not know or understand the opposite gender by any means. However, I am not sure what part of "not looking" on a dating site means that I'm interested in talking, chatting and meeting someone. And while I do understand that men sometimes don't read things in entirety, I have repeated it three times and even disclosed why I remain on the site.

I'm beginning to think that the only way to communicate my true intentions without deleting the profile and thereby terminating on going communication with friends along the way, would be to change my picture to a monkey or something whereby the men would not look further since some men can't see beyond a picture.

Stay tuned...I may be posting my adventures as a monkey incognito soon...

No comments: