Thursday, January 29, 2009

Biggest Loser Week #3

I realized that I have been abstaining from blogging. Therefore in doing so, I've managed to fail to report the latest stats from Monday's Biggest Loser weigh in. Maybe I'm hoping, psychologically that by abstaining from blogging and other things, thus I shall lose weight. One can hope, right?

Monday morning found me, well (that was a long time ago already) doing fairly well. I had a good weekend. I managed to workout several times and stayed pretty active. So I wasn't fretting the scale Monday morning, although the thought of weight loss wasn't looming either.

I am learning to dress more appropriately, even accumulating a comment of nice outfit (from the snitch of previous weeks). Regardless, the clothing coverage does little for my numbers on the scale.

Yes, it is true, I have managed yet again to gain weight. Rack another .6 pounds to the sum total of weight loss, er weight gain. Sigh...doesn't the biggest loser have to lose weight to win?

I could be the biggest finder of weight - I'm finding it on my behind, stomach, arms, abs....

No comments: