Monday, December 29, 2008

Drive Thru Drug Access

While I wish that I had some exciting new development into the accessibility of drugs, I don't, well unless you are me in my small world.

Every three months, I find myself in the exact same situation. I have no idea why I'm such a slow learner in some areas, and not in others. Sunday I realized that I was out of my prescription medication. I called in the refill, but didn't have time to pick it up when it would be ready.

This morning en route to work, I decided to swing by Meijer and run in to pick up my prescription. Meijer recently added a drive through prescription window, so I decided to give it a try. I even managed to pull in the drive in the correct way!

I am now officially in love with the convenience and easy access of refilling my prescription! By no means does that mean that I won't find myself out of them in another three months, but at least I know that I can drive through and grab them on the go and still be early to work!

No comments: