Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Toilet Issues

I could seriously blog all day long about my issues of Christmas. Issues that I had while trying to assemble my 7' artificial tree that I left the lights on from last year to save time. I could blog about the decorations that I haphazardly packed that each year I find more of them chipped and broken. I could blog about the great decorations we made with applesauce and cinnamon and beads that were in pieces this year, but the decorations smelled good. I could blog about how I hate the snow and my driveway since I continuously give my yard a lawn job. But I won't.

What I will blog about is the insanity of Christmas decor. I understand that I am not the easiest person to shop for. I do know this. I am more practical than most and if I want something, I buy it. Enough said.

Every year when I pull out my Christmas things to decorate I am pleasantly reminded of new Christmas gifts. Easiest gifts are Christmas things. Snowmen, ornaments, whatever. I do sometimes even like Christmas, of course these are during my relatively non-bah humbug moments of the holiday - which seem to be less and less each year. Anyway...

Several years ago, maybe more than that but who's counting?, my step-mother (and father) gave me a toilet bowl cover and a hand towel, a Christmas toilet bowl cover and hand towel no less. And each year I forget about it, until it's time to decorate.

Doesn't everyone want and need an LCD lit snowman toilet bowl cover for the holidays?

Seriously...

No comments: