Friday, November 5, 2010

Nothings & Neon

Where to begin?  It seems like a lifetime ago since I posted last, and it was less than a week ago, well exactly a week ago.  How quickly things change.  How quickly perspectives change.  I maintain that life happens for a reason and I am so particularly blessed. 

While I was raised Catholic and I believe in God, I wouldn't say that I am a "believer" per se.  Or maybe I should say that I am a "believer" but not a "preacher".  I pray.  I give thanks.  I ask for guidance and assistance and help with the path that is chosen for me.  I am afterall, a realist.

There is much that I want to post.  So many words and emotions that are circling through my mind.  So many thoughts.  So many reservations.  And in all of that, so many tears.  Tears, that as they fill my eyes, I'm not ready for them to flow, again.  Not yet.  Not now.

So on a lighter note...I was so very excited to get my car back!  It is amazing how much I truly missed it and have grown to love the stability and comfort of my little Nascar Neon...now new and improved.  And oh so pretty =)
10/30/2010: 9 years & counting

No comments: