Friday, November 5, 2010

Acceptance & Spinning Stops NOW

Last night if it hadn't been almost 2a.m., I might have actually posted about the remainder of my weekend.  Sunday forward, but I didn't.  Instead, I laid in bed consumed by how I couldn't get warm and I couldn't get my mind to stop racing.

Today, I'm in a very different position and again, I still can't blog, not yet.

What I can say, is that there are two things I'm not a fan:

*  The fable: The Boy Who Cried Wolf

*  Spinning (Amusement/Roller Coaster) Rides


This spinning roller coaster has to end.  While I'm all about thrill seeking behavior, and Dramamine has proved my friend in combating motion sickness in the past, this ride, Dramamine will not assist.  It is time that the fable is no longer effective.  Reality has set. 

It is time for me to exit the ride to my left.  This is one spinning roller coaster that I am no longer going to ride.

No comments: