Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lifewater

I think I finally have an addiction. Granted I love chocolate and peanut butter - with or without each other, but I think I've finally found something that I really crave.

Granted, I've been drinking bottled water for a long time. Throw in a packet of crystal light something or other, usually raspberry lemonade, hydration or the new pomegranate lemonade and I do just fine. I add half a packet or less to each bottle of water and usually the bottle is gone in moments. I may or may not actually use the other half of the packet before air settles into it and it becomes hard and difficult to cram into the bottle to dissolve. sigh...But sometimes, even that seems to labor intensive for me. I'm kidding, seriously kidding.

But, I love the SOBE lifewater. My favorite flavor is the black and blue berry. It's vitamin enhanced "forti-fight" and whatever it fights, I haven't a clue but I love the flavor and at zero calories, how can you resist? I'm also quite fond of the yumberry pomegranate "purify" as well. Now if only I can convince Sam's Club to carry my flavors, I would be golden! Otherwise, I'll just have to keep stalking the closest Speedway for their 2 for $2.22 deals.

If you haven't tried either of them yet, I highly recommend them! And for me to recommend something, you know it must be good!

No comments: