Friday, April 23, 2010

Lint...

Random...my son would clearly call this Friday morning post...RANDOM.

As I try to clear away the cobwebs and the lint in my mind, all I can come up with is to actually blog about lint. Ok, this isn't entirely true, but again, I just don't know where to begin.

Belly button lint can easily be removed with a q-tip...generally if it is slightly damp it cleans so much quicker!

But I had never found a quick remedy for removing the lint from my blow dryer! Similarly to the belly button, in the past I have utilized damp q-tips or tweezers to remove the lint that fills the back screen of my hair dryer. It's often a most tedious task that I often end up pushing the screen too hard.

This morning, in my spare 30 seconds (Ok, I didn't really have the 30 seconds to spare but the immediate need to clean it was apparent at that very moment!) I decided to clean the screen. First I unplugged the hair dryer (I might have some commonsense). Then I added water to my nail brush and slightly rubbed the back of the dryer/screen. Within seconds all of the lint had been removed!

Now if only I could find a quick fix for my bi-weekly hair clogging shower drain! Any suggestions? And showering less or not washing my hair is not an option!

No comments: