Tuesday, April 13, 2010

AI Comparison

I had to laugh today, well I do that more than a dozen times everyday, at a Supervisor in my office. I was in my Supervisor's office trying to hash out the details of a new plan that has to be submitted to the state in two days, when another Supervisor (allegedly my new Supervisor at a date tbd) popped his head in and asked if it was me, who had my back to the door.

He then inquired if I watch American Idol and if I had been watching this season. I said that I had been intermittently, but not religiously. He asked if I knew who Katie was. I said I did. He said that she reminds him of me. And because of that, he is a big fan of hers.

Wow, that was sweet, I think. A 17 year old singer on American Idol reminds him of me.

Must mean I really look that young and innocent? Right? No comments needed!

No comments: