Monday, March 30, 2009

Movies

I haven't watched many movies as of late. Last night JC and I watched Role Models. We watched the theatrical version and I can't imagine what the unrated version had to offer. We both enjoyed the movie and laughed a lot, although I'm very glad that I didn't allow my 12-year old son to watch it!

T and I attempted to watch Open Season 2 this morning. The DVD was so scratched up that we had a difficult time getting it to play. When we finally did, I fell asleep within the first 15 minutes. T became so frustrated with the skipping of the movie that after 50 minutes he turned it off.

Tonight T and I went and saw Knowing. T had been talking about seeing this movie for a month or two before it opened this weekend. I didn't know anything about it and don't recall seeing any of the previews either. I was more than pleasantly surprised during the movie. T and I both jumped a few times during the movie. I wasn't exactly thrilled with the ending, but we both found the movie to be engaging and entertaining.

No comments: