Monday, March 30, 2009

Almost 2 Weeks Later

It's amazing how the time has flown since I last blogged and yet it seems like years ago. I miss blogging. I really truly do. Like exercising, blogging is my gateway to sanity, in some odd and insane way. Blogging is the mental and emotional release whereas exercise is the physical release. Both can actually be equally as rewarding to me, both that I have neglected for the most part for the past two weeks. Not to say that I haven't thought of both, almost non-stop and yet I've done little to make the time to actually do either, not to the extent that I would like.

I've pretty much given up on the Biggest Loser. I believe tomorrow may be the final weigh in. Last week I missed the Monday weigh in due to being off-site at a training. On Tuesday I weighed in and was down 3.6 pounds. Of course as you know, I'm sure it was a complete fluke, especially given JN and my whirlwind San Francisco getaway. I'm sure this weekend of laying low eating Jet's pizza and massive quantities of movie theater buttered popcorn (we even took a refill for the road!).

No comments: