Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

My parents are snowbirds.  They just returned from Florida last week and I had the opportunity to spend Mother's Day with my mom - even if only for just over a day!  Anytime with my mom is wonderful, even if her repeated badgering and obsessing over a marinade for the meat on the kabobs was getting on my only nerve! 

Unfortunately mom and I didn't get any pictures.  T and I had a few photos and I have to say I wasn't a fan of any of the results.  But I will keep them anyway as they are worth the memory in reviewing in retrospect.  I have just become more than disappointed in myself and my lack of motivation in my appearance.  I am hoping that the warmer weather will increase my desire to be more physically active and lose weight. 

T, mom and I had fun making a variety of kabobs for dinner including vegetables, fruit, steak and chicken.  They were super delicious and the company was fantastic!

Mom's Gift
 Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day and were able to share the day with loved ones!

No comments: