Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Financial Freedom

After Spring Break I continued to have issues with my car making "new" noises.  My car literally felt like the tires were going to fall off and the noise was worse than nails on a chalkboard! I finally took my car back to the same shop that had replaced my tie rod and arm bushings.  They reported that additional bushings needed to be replaced as well as my strut mounts.  Fortunately the new repairs were minimal in cost and I was on my way with my new noiseless car! 

Today I made my final monthly payment on the basement remodel!  I am excited that I am done with the monthly payments and the thought that I might have missed a payment and be responsible for the interest from my interest free year!  I am looking forward to the extra cash flow and new opportunities!

No comments: