Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Boots...

I've been meaning to run to the closest JC Penny's from my office and check out their boots. Back in early November I purchased a pair of black boots from JCP and I really liked them. Actually, I like almost every pair of boots I purchase. I like them so much that they start to peel apart, so much that I've even resorted to black marker to touch them up - seeing that it can happen weeks into my purchase! Doesn't seem to matter if I spend a little or a lot on the boots or shoes.

Tonight, my son and I ran into JCP and the first thing I saw....a 75% off clearance of all of their boots! JACKPOT! I clearly would have bought more if they fit me, since I wear them year round and for that price, how can you go wrong? Besides, I still had my birthday gift card to spend from JA.


How can you go wrong for less than $65 on three pairs of boots?

No comments: