Monday, January 4, 2010

Wii Fit Plus

I purchased the Wii Fit Plus for my son for Christmas. He started to update his Mi prior to his heading to his dad's for the week on Christmas Day. His Wii Age was 20.

At T's request, DK came over Friday night to play the Wii and hang out with us. I wasn't all that excited about the company, having just gotten home from Colorado, not seeing T for a week and having to snow blow out the driveway mid-calf high. But regardless, two hours later, he arrived.

Mind you, I'm 35 and for the most part, I would say that I'm athletic; however, according to my BMI I am "overweight". I understand that muscle weighs more than fat and that most professional athletes would also be "overweight" on the BMI. BUT...digressing...so according to my Wii test results, I am "overweight" AND "29"!!!!!

DK on the other hand, was also "overweight" and while he is 37, his Wii Age was..."55"!!!!

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

No comments: