Friday, May 8, 2009

Movie Reviews

I've actually increased my movie watching as of late. I had debated canceling my Blockbuster online membership, but mainly out of being lazy and the cost of one movie rental of $4.99, I've kept it.

I can't say that I've watched any fabulous movies. Quite the contrary, with an array of mediocre movies. Movies which included The Last Word, Poker Night, and Swing Vote.

I just rented Doubt and Benjamin Button. I can't imagine when I'll find the 2 hours and 45 minutes to watch Benjamin Button, but I'll surely try.

Last night we watched Hotel for Dogs. I recall seeing the previews before it came to the theater and thought it looked cute, but with time passing since then I was since dreading another animated or worse yet talking animal movie.

Therefore, I was more than pleasantly surprised. We all enjoyed the movie. There were MANY times that we were all laughing out loud, which was much needed from my recent stresses! Two paws up from these viewers!

No comments: