Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Love, Sex & the IRS

On Sunday, I surprised JC with tickets to the comedic drama of Love, Sex and the IRS. I had received information about the play and was definitely interested in checking it out. Then on Saturday I had heard the show received rave reviews and was hysterically funny. I'm all about a good laugh, so I purchased two tickets.

Sunday couldn't have been a more beautiful day. We headed to the theater, where we were entertained. I overheard someone behind us on the way out commenting about how their sides hurt from laughing so hard. While we shared laughs, I wouldn't go that far! I even found toward the end of the show that I was becoming tired and couldn't wait for the show to be over. Maybe it had something to do with the lighting, the confinement of the small theater or the dwindling storyline. Regardless, it was entertaining and a first for JC and I.

After the theater, we walked around the park and then went to the New Holland Brewery. It wasn't that long ago that you couldn't enjoy a beer in Holland on a Sunday. It was a fabulous Sunday afternoon to enjoy a delicious Berry Cider.

No comments: