Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bang It!

Yesterday I decided I might use my flat iron on my hair. It isn't often that I venture enough to do so, only because with my thick, coarse and occasionally unruly hair, I don't have the time or the patience to use a flat iron in the morning. Specifically when I manage to jump in the shower, get dressed, grab breakfast and lunch and am in the car in less than 30 minutes.

Regardless, when I went to use my flat iron, it was cold. Cold as can be; however, the red "on" light was lit. Not having the time to deal with it, I unplugged it and continued to use my curling iron that was hot instead.

Today, I decided to yet again try the flat iron. The light lit and it wasn't making the usual hum nor was it getting warm.

So I did the only thing I could think of at that fleeting moment, I banged the iron together. I was greeted with that often annoying, incessant, low vibrating hum.

The moral of the story...if it doesn't work, isn't working or just isn't getting warmed up...BANG IT!

(Disclaimer: I am in no means responsible for any repercussions that may occur in your relationship/marriage or any other means that may be negatively affected by this advice!)

No comments: