Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lawn Mower Likes

This spring I had to invest in a new lawn mower.  I purchased a bright and shiny black lawn mower that self mulches.  Since my yard takes 15 minutes to mow, I don't need self propelled or a bag.  I have to say that I LOVE my new lawn mower.  The ease of a simple pull and it starts is sheer pleasure. 

Not only that, I truly believe that my lawn LOVES the new mower as well.  Is this possible?  I have battled with having grass since I moved in, twelve years ago.  Granted, I have never invested in lawn maintenance professionals to actually improve my lawn, but used various methods including grass seed and fertilizers to no avail.  This year, my yard is green and growing!  I really think that the self mulching has made a HUGE improvement in my grass.  If I would have known a small investment of a new mower would make such a difference, I would have purchased it years ago!

No comments: