Sunday, June 6, 2010

To Blog or Not To Blog

It's been almost a month since my last blog. A month! Every day (Likely a dozen times a day!) I contemplate whether or not I will post. I debate whether or not anything is write-worthy. You see, I am a Scorpio. So if I can't write well, why write at all?

So quickly approaching the month mark, I wondered if I would give up blogging completely. Not that I really debated the pros and cons of blogging, since I truly only blog for myself, not anyone elses personal enjoyment or ability to point fingers and mock me. And yet, here I find myself, again. A blog in the solace of, of what?

If a habit is formed after 21 days, then clearly I should have quit blogging. I would find myself elsewhere, passing time playing spades online and getting called nasty names on a dating site. Oh wait, that's what I've been doing in all the REST of my time! Good times, good times...

No comments: