Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Park-n-Ride Apology

Friday morning I was picking JN up at a Park-N-Ride in Lowell, outside of Grand Rapids, Michigan for our weekend affair at Cedar Point. Already a good half hour behind schedule, I drove directly to the Park-N-Ride.

Approaching the Park-N-Ride from the exit ramp, I noticed a silver vehicle (JN's car) stopped in the first aisle of the parked cars facing the entrance. I pulled into the lot and pulled right up to her front end to startle her and to let her know that we were finally there!

To my surprise, the dark haired woman WAS NOT JN! OOPS!

In my defense though, the car was the exact same make AND model as JN's. Needless to say, I'm pretty sure the woman wasn't amused!

After locating JN parked at the back of the lot, I drove back by the woman on the way out and was tempted to apologize for my mere immaturity and to explain the obvious mistake. But I figured I had done enough.

Ms. Park-N-Ride, my deepest apologies!

No comments: