Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Auto-Correct Text

MS has an iphone and regularly uses the auto-text option.  Needless to say, I often find some of his texts more than amusing. Tonight was no exception:

MS: "WTF...dude just walked up to the counter with a banana over his face.  If I hadn't sort of recognized him from the other day I would have totally hit our panic button.  Looked like he was about to frickin rob us!"

At this point, I was laughing hysterically (I still am!).  Trying to imagine someone being scary with a banana on their face.  Was it just a peel?  Was it being held as a moustache or covering ones eyes?

I had never heard him mention a panic button before.  Clearly how could he be almost to the point of pushing a panic button over a banana?

ME:  "Nice...pharmacy robbed by an armed banana man..." 

MS:  "Lol, omg...that was supposed to be bandanna. Nice"

Oh how the auto-correct option entertains me! 

No comments: