Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Moving Muse

I haven't blogged about movies on a Monday since April 2008!  Lately I haven't had much luck in movies, well lately meaning the greater part of the past two years.  Saturday T and I went and saw Unstoppable at the theater and I found myself on the edge of my seat.  Of course, I am a huge fan of movies based on actual events.  T really enjoyed the movie as well and was googling to find out the actual details of the runaway train 777, with little success.

I am really hoping that my luck in movies has changed.  Tonight I picked up Going the Distance, Knight and Day, and Eat, Pray, Love.  I wanted to see all three movies at the theater but never got around to it. 

If nothing else, maybe I can manage to stay awake and actually watch all three movies from beginning to end without falling asleep or turning it off! Baby steps...

No comments: