Monday, January 24, 2011

Oatmeal Optimism

I am not an oatmeal fan.  Occasionally I will have a bowl of oatmeal if I feel the urge, which is very infrequently.  Something about the texture and the way it feels on my tongue.

I am also not a fan of McDonald's; however, I do like the egg McMuffin. 

This morning after a hellacious commute from the bf's house to the office (an extra hour) I decided to swing into McD's and grab an egg McMuffin.  Nerves shot and no desire to head into work I was swayed to try the fruit and maple syrup oatmeal as the picture looked so enticing.

I have to say that I was not disappointed.  While a little sweeter than I would have preferred, I did like the mix of apples, raisins and cranberries. I am pretty sure I will be finding myself grabbing some oatmeal again in the near future! 

No comments: