Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hope

Last week Wednesday night I met someone.

Not just anyone.

I met him.

He has a fabulous smile. He has a soft demeanor, a more than pleasant personality and eyes that gleam when they look at me. He can carry on a conversation and can and does listen intently. He understands the value of communication and even moreso the purpose or lack of, of silence. He is a parent - both a father and a dad. He loves his children and he loves your children. He has a heart and a soul.

He is a good man. Not the Good Man, Charlie Brown type. But a truly genuine, decent man.

He gives me faith. He gives me hope.

Thank you RUR...I could have never imagined that I would meet someone like you. I look forward to getting to know you better. I look forward to many todays and tomorrows...

No comments: